segunda-feira, 8 de outubro de 2007

texel... great!!


[gronningen]


[gronningen]


[gronningen cathedral]


[main square of gronningen]


[gronningen...]


[near the mill_Oost]__iza,marisa, ilaria, eszter, raquel,serginho and pedro]


[just near the north sea]


[mill_Oost]


[great moment in the beach...drinking beers..marisa, ilaria, iza, raquel, me and héctor behind the camera:P]


[our candle night...beautiful:D]



[the sunset...just perfect]

[home sweet home... de koog]


[discovering something...]


[the mill]


[the mill]





[on the way to texel...boat+wind+me...and the result is this...:P]


[de cocksdorp lighthouse...just amazing]


[esxter, héctor, iza, super mimo, raquel and me...in the beach...sunset]


[raquel, me and iza...sunset moment]


[me at de koog beach]






[our beach camping...den hélder-...beautiful...and cold]


[me and serginho... on den helder beach]


[me, marisa and héctor...ways to texel...boat]


[all the group waiting for the boat]


[we really travel in a great style... opel meriva, class A and bmw...what we could ask more????:P]





Sem comentários: