sábado, 9 de fevereiro de 2008

from eszter...to eszter...;)

"Dear, Dear Ana!
Thank you very much the letter you sent me this week! I read it tearfully and I'm also sure you are one of that people who I will never forget! And I really really happy to meet you and thank you for this few months, thank you the laughs together the time we spent together, the parties, your kitchen, and everything...It was amazing and mentally I'm always there in Neverland with you! And dont say you didnt say me bye in the right way, please because it was great, our last meeting! I was happy very very much, ok also sad cause you were sick, but I know if we had to say goodbye after the party, we would cry but in this way we did it with laugh! And we will laugh together again when we will meet probably in Portugal or in Hungary, maybe in Eindhoven...who knows:)but we will, I'm sure!!!! So have more nice time in Eindhoven! enjoy it! every minutes!!! When are you going back to Portugal?
Lot of huge kisses for You, for Bruno, Pedro, Roberto, spanish girls, and everybody who are still there!!! Enjoy your time together and have parties!!!Kisses!Eszter
P.S. Roland also says you hello:) "