quinta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2008

I want to live in Borneo!!!!!:P...architectural amsterdam for architects....

and after 5 months... here it is the very first trip to this amazing city - AMSTERDAM!great atmosphere so far... As well great exemples of architecture...a reference, for sure!






[in Borneo, an island full of interesting architecture experiences... take me there!!]


[here they are!!!!!]

[once again.....amazing houses]
[all in wood...great]
[all in wood_II]

[borneo on its best...i want!!!!!!!!!!!]

[borneo paradise...]


[borneo]

[west8 bridge...and tommi...i love this picture]


[west8 bridge]


[me and tommi@borneo]


[walking arround... and the wale of MVRDV]
[piotr, tommi and me]

[tommi...relaxing time]

[no comments!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLO]

[tommi and me...like brother and sister...right???;)]

[fifteen@amsterdam...old factory means great facility...fancy restaurant]
[bimhuis by 3XN...great composition...]
[amsterdam...]

1 comentário:

Eszter disse...

ooo noooo!!!!I don't beleive it! Did you go to Amsterdam finaly??? Great!!! I want to live in Borneo too! Let's be neighbors!Live next to each other, hehe would be funny!;) Kisses!eszter